Singapore is a great place for tourists and the best shopping in the world. The metropolitan city is also the best place for eating as it has a variety of restaurants dishing out different culinary varieties. The Indian vegetarian restaurant Singapore has a special mention because it serves pure vegetarian food amid the haven of innumerable meat joints. Eating meats makes you robust but eating vegetarian makes you remain healthy and sharp. If you are vegan and live in Singapore or has just arrived, the vegetarian restaurant of Indian origin is where you should be heading to.
What will be served at Indian vegetarian restaurant?
Indian is a vast country consisting of different ethnic societies and religion and each on their own term have special dishes that are not available elsewhere. Each have their distinct taste and flavor and the Indian vegetarian restaurant Singapore will provide some top foods from them. The fare will be mainly consisting of Gujarti, Punjabi, and South Indian & North Indian food items.
- Gujarati thali or plate consisting of Rice, Roti, Dal, Subzee, Kadhi, Raita, Papad etc.
- Individual snacks like Dhokla, Puri Bhaji, Khandvi, samosa, shrikhand, fafda, thepla etc
- Deserts like Rasmalai, Jalebi, lassi
- Punjabi Thali consisting of tandoori roti, kadhi, daal, salad, paneer, lassi etc
- Chole Bhature, Naans, Stuffed Paranthas, Masala Channa
- Makki Ka Roti & Sarsong Ka Saag, Dal Makhni, Kadhi Pakoda
- Paneer Tikka, Amristari Kulcha and more
- North Indian Thali consisting of Chappthi, Vegetables, Dal, Rice, papad, pickles, dahi etc
- Lacha Parantha, Naan, Missi Roti etc
- Palak Paneer, Mutter Paneer, Rajma Dal, chole or chickpea curry
- kheer, jalebi, samosa etc
- South Indian Thali consisting of rice, sambar, rasam, curd and a horde of vegetables, pickles, papad etc
- Dosa, Idli, Uppuma, Uthappam, Kolukkatai, Appam, Meduvada, Vada and other snacks
All the above are accompanied by native beverages like Lassi, Buttermilk, Sherbet etc. The above food verities are purely vegetarian and are enriched with nutrients. Wide use of natural herbs such as curry leaves, bay leaves, coriander leaves, mint and a mixture of sautéing ingredients furbished with antioxidants make the Indian vegetarian restaurant Singapore a much liked eating place.
Vegetarian restaurant that serves only pure vegetarian food stuff could be a rarity in other countries than India, but the migration of Indian populace to Singapore has opened up a number of restaurants that are vegetarian only. If you are relatively new to Singapore you may find it difficult to locate a restaurant that serves Indian vegetarian food. The issue however is solved if you have a relative or friend living here or look at the local telephone or online directory. You will be mostly looking at pockets where the Indian concentration is more and the localities are likely to feature one or two restaurants within vicinity. If you are vegan then certainly book a table at the Indian vegetarian restaurant Singapore via telephone or you could be delayed service.